Enjoy the amenities of a private island in luxury by relaxing in a cabana on the ocean and snorkeling the coral reef just off shore. Following a short ferry ride to uninhabited Pearl Island, you will settle into your own oceanfront thatched-roof cabana. Inside this open-air oasis, you will find everything necessary to unwind and enjoy the tropical setting. Each cabana comes with padded loungers for stretching out, convenient side tables and a beverage cooler. A waiter will be standing by to serve your hearty Bahamian lunch and bring most anything else you might need. You never have to lift a finger the entire time you spend on the island, unless you wish to. Snorkeling gear is included and the coral reef is only 50 feet off the coast, making it easy to observe the marine life teeming below the water’s surface. You could also try the other watersports such as kayaking and paddle boarding.
• Ride the ferry the Pearl Island, the closest private island to Nassau.
• While away the hours in a VIP oceanfront cabana, doing whatever you please.
• Enjoy attentive waiter service, as lunch and beverages (one cocktail pp is included) will be served in your cabana.
• Observe the abundant marine life by snorkeling the coral reef just 50 feet off shore.
• Dress in weather-appropriate clothing.
• Wear a swimsuit under your clothes and bring sunscreen and a towel.
• Wear flat comfortable walking shoes.
Need to Know:
Note: The tour is available to guests who utilize a wheelchair who are able to make their way on and off the ferry and have a companion to assist them. There are 4 steps to the first beach and 1 step to the restrooms.
Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by one paying adult on the island. Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions. Bring cash or credit cards for optional purchases (gift shop/bar).
Check Out the
Tours with this activity level involve walking over relatively level terrain, possibly some cobblestone, gravel, or a few steps. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
Have Questions About Your Shore Excursions?
We're here to answer them. Call us at the number below to speak with a Shore Excursion Specialist.